Monday, May 13, 2024

Introduction of a rookie blogger in the PNW

 Hello, all from the Pacific Northwest (PNW):

Blogging is an unknown experience for me. I have had the pleasure of being in multiple administrative positions where I have experienced many forms of technology. However, I have never branched out to the world of "blogging." However, I have read many blogs for the wonderful information they provide.

I am starting this blog because I am taking an instructional technology class in human resource development. What does that mean, you may ask yourself. For me, this means I will be learning to use technology to make my classes better for my students. Online courses can be dull, boring, and unoriginal unless instructors are willing to put the effort into making them more fun and educational. 

Blogging will allow me to share my experiences with what I am learning. It will also allow me to, hopefully, lock in the information into my brain and fully understand the concepts learned. I hope you will venture on this journey with me for the next 5 weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The endless possibilities of CANVA

 I had the opportunity to check out the research my classmate did on Canva. As an instructor Canva has given me a free premium account to us...